There are many spaces on campus which Graduate Registered Student Organizations (GRSOs) can reserve for meetings and events.
GRSOs can reserve classroom spaces across campus. Learn more about how to reserve a classroom.
Eshleman Hall Space Resources:
There are various spaces throughout Eshleman Hall which are available for use – see building floor plans. Learn about space options here, and reserve a conference room or a practice and performance space for your GRSO here.
Space Reservations in the Graduate Assembly Offices (444 Eshleman Hall):
- Graduate Assembly Conference Room – The GA Conference Room is located in our office in 444 Eshleman Hall. A/V hookups available. Maximum capacity is 25.
- Graduate Assembly Project Director Room – The GA PD Room is also located in our office in 444 Eshleman Hall. A/V hookups available. Maximum capacity is 15.
- Graduate Assembly Terrace – The GA Terrace is also located in our office in 444 Eshleman Hall. Maximum capacity is 16.
Please fill out the GA Office Space Reservation Form to reserve space in the Graduate Assembly Offices. Please also fill out the GA Calendar of Events Form to have the event posted on the relevant GA calendars.
NOTE: Please be advised that all event information is posted online, available to the public, and accessible to all people and programs.
- See calendar below to find availability of reservations in 444 Eshleman Hall.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.