There are many spaces on campus which Graduate Registered Student Organizations (GRSOs) can reserve for meetings and events.
GRSOs can reserve classroom spaces across campus. Learn more about how to reserve a classroom.
Eshleman Hall Space Resources:
Space Reservations in the Graduate Assembly Offices (444 Eshleman Hall):
- Graduate Assembly Conference Room – The GA Conference Room is located in our office in 444 Eshleman Hall. A/V hookups available. Maximum capacity is 25.
- Graduate Assembly Project Director Room – The GA PD Room is also located in our office in 444 Eshleman Hall. A/V hookups available. Maximum capacity is 15.
- Graduate Assembly Terrace – The GA Terrace is also located in our office in 444 Eshleman Hall. Maximum capacity is 16.
Click here to reserve space in the Graduate Assembly Offices.
- See calendar below to find availability of reservations in 444 Eshleman Hall.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
444 Eshleman Hall – Availability Calendar:
NOTE: Please be advised that all event information is posted online, available to the public, and accessible to all people and programs.